Thursday, November 15, 2007

Welfare party for Bong Kimreth,

Time does fly. I just feel like it was yesterday that we gathered around and had a warm welcome party for Worthn and me, but it was actually already over two months and we just had a welfare party for one of our Toyohashi friends, Bong Sovann. Once again, bong Kimreth is going to leave us for our beloved country, Cambodia, in two weeks for his difficult mission have been well completed. In order to say congratulation as well as good bye to him and maybe to kill our enemies together in either Age of Empire II or Age of Mythology, we really should have a cheerfully big party again and this weekend could be the best time for us. But to make the party reality, we must surely have all of friends' consents. So I would like our friends to give ideas about, Place, Time and Food. So please give comments here!
For our TUT cam Friends...
PS: Let me give my opinion here, My house might be a good option for this party and BorBor Moin, is probably good for this deadly cold weather, lolz....but I will be busy on Saturday afternoon maybe from 1pm to 4pm :(

4 comments:

事務局 said...

Bobor Moin is good.
last time i saw on tv about Thai curry . so it is good to eat khmer curry again. anyways, we can do Sukiyaki. it might be good for such time. Place n time, i have no idea. when n where is ok.

Rinbo said...

I am so happy to hear about Bobor party plus game party. I will available on Sat for a whole day; except Sunday. About Place, my apartment is also available because I am going to move next month. And I suggest to arrange on lunch time. So that we will have longer time to enjoy.

Rinbo

CHIN Hok said...

I talked to Bong Kimreth this noon. We may not be able to arrange the wefare this weekend because he is busy for the whole Saturday and Sunday is not good time. So maybe next week is better???

Veasna said...

I just wonder what is the meaning of "welfare Party"?

I think because Hok put it Welfare party, not farwell party, that make no one come to that party..... haha... just kidding